I’m working on a python project and need a sample draft to help me understand better.
- Two data sources are combined correctly
- Any reference to revenue correctly calculates (or identifies) deposits and monthly payments.
- Each participant should construct at least One Visual (minimum, 3 visuals for presentation)
- The final notebook should show the visuals in line with text in the markdown cells articulating:
- What this graph is showing
- Why it is important
- What it means for the business
- Any action items the business should take with this knowlege
- The data work and code to process each step should be in separate .py files
- The final project notebooks should call each (if more than one) .py file to execute the code for each step