I’m working on a business discussion question and need an explanation to help me study.
THE UGLY SIDE OF BEAUTIFUL NAILS,
- This section describes several workplace rights. Which of these rights are violated in the nail salon industry, and what evidence do you have of this?
2. To what degree do you think managers in the nail salon industry would be able to improve conditions voluntarily if they wished to do so, and why do you think so?
3. What factors make it particularly difficult for workers in the nail industry to organize to improve their own conditions, and how could these factors be overcome?
4. What factors make it particularly difficult for government policy makers and regulators to make rules for the nail industry and enforce them? How could these factors be overcome?
5. What do you think is the best way to improve conditions for workers in the nail industry?