I’m working on a marketing question and need an explanation to help me understand better.
Nespresso case study
You are the marketing team at Nespresso. You are tasked with developing a Market Entry Campaign Strategy for the Indian market. See the Kashi Campaign Plan Book example for reference. But make sure you adapt the Kashi example to the Indian market and the Nespresso business context. Refer to and use the information set out in the Nespresso case study and Nespresso background information and other information provided in the Global Case Study Module. You will address the concerns of the aspirational segment (and so the management of Nespresso) in the market for ‘luxury’ coffee as set out in the case study.
Points to help you:
- You should develop a value proposition that will resonate with the aspirational segment.
- You are expected to promote Nespresso brand values as set out in the case study. These values are non-negotiable.
- Ensure that you understand the aspirational segment. Check out the annexes in the case and, page 11 and the report on the consumer market in India.
- Work within the limits set out in the case study on page 13 and the instructions on page 14. Note, FOR THIS GROUP PROJECT you are working on market entry campaign strategy.
- It will help you to recall that strategy entails goals.
- Write in report format. If you do not know what a report format is, then find out.
- As a guide to length: 15 – 25 pages including appendices and references. Use letter sized format, Microsoft word, 12pt font, double spaced with 1-inch margins.
- You will want to consider a situational analysis.
- Give thought to the 3 basic strategic questions: Where are we now? (Situational analysis). Where do we want to be? (Goals) How do we get there? (Plan of Action (marketing mix/relationship marketing/services marketing/partnership building and supply chain) to get to where you want to be. Remember, while the aspirational segment is your key consumer target market, you must not forget about other key relationships and partnerships such as farmers and dealers/retailers – check out the key growth drivers – and how these may be incorporated into your campaign strategy.
- make sure you inculde the cover page