I’m working on a marketing project and need a sample draft to help me learn.
Please find and read an article in a reputable business publication (e.g. Wall Street Journal, Forbes, Business Week, etc) that discusses a change that a firm has made to its marketing mix (one of the 4 Ps – product, price, promotion, place) to improve value to its target customers. The publication date of the article needs to be in the calendar year 2021. The decision to make the change should be data-driven. Your deliverable should be no more than ONE single-spaced page.
The submission should consist of the following:
1. Summarize the article in one paragraph
2. Which element(s) of the marketing mix was changed (which of the Ps)?
3. How is value to the customer improved?
4. What is the data source that was used to make the decision?
5. Are there any metrics mentioned in the article? If so, which ones? (it’s okay if there aren’t any)
6. Article citation/reference