I’m working on a excel question and need guidance to help me study.
complete the following steps using the file attached below the image file will be used in the following directions so make sure to download that also
- If the workbook opens in Protected View, click the Enable Editing button in the Message Bar at the top of the workbook so you can modify the workbook.
- Use Consolidate to create a summary of real estate sales for all property types. Place the consolidated data on the Summary worksheet in cells B3:C15. Use the Average function to consolidate the data from cells B2:C14 in the Condo, Townhouse, and Single Family worksheets. Include links to the source data.
- Import individual sales data from the tab-delimited text file Select Sales Data 2019-2020. Import the data as a table in cell A1 of the Select Sales worksheet. NOTE: If you are unable to find the Select Sales Data 2019-2020 text file or are unable to complete this step due to your school’s computer lab restrictions, download the file from the Resources link. Open the file and continue to complete step.
- Remove the data connection when the import is complete.
- In the Select Sales worksheet, add data validation to restrict values in the House Type columns (cells B2:B139) to the values in the cell range named PropertyTypes. Include a drop-down list of values in the cells to assist in data correction.
- Add the following input message to cells B2:B139: Select a property type from the list.
- Add the following error alert to cells B2:B139: Not a valid property type.
- Apply data validation circles to any values that violate the data validation rules you just created.
- Add a comment to cell B1 in the Select Sales worksheet that reads: This needs to be fixed.
- Add a hyperlink from cell B1 in the Select Sales worksheet to link to the named range (defined name) PropertyTypes. Test the link.
- Use Flash Fill to add a new column of data to the Select Sales worksheet to display the number of bedrooms/the number of bathrooms.
- In the Select Sales worksheet, cell F1, type the heading: BR/BA
- Complete the column of data using this pattern in cell F2: 1 BR/1 BA
You will need to enter at least two samples in order for Flash Fill to suggest the correct autofill data. Check your work carefully.
- Apply worksheet protection to the Select Sales worksheet so users can only select cells, not edit them. Do not unlock any cells.
- Check for any possible compatibility issues in this workbook.
- Check for accessibility issues and fix the merged cells issue found.
- Mark the workbook as final.
- Close the workbook.
- save your project file.
- once completed send me the file