I’m working on a economics case study and need support to help me learn.
You will be writing a relatively short paper on the legal/economic concepts of the efficient breach.I believe your paper will produce a greater learning benefit for each of you given your differing legal and social systems.
Specifically, I would like each of you to conduct external research on the theory of efficient breaches, and write about your understanding of the concept using a ‘real life’ example (or two) from your own area of employment, expertise, and/or experience. I recognize that not all of you will have direct experience with economic breaches, so you are permitted to create a fictional but very realistic scenario that is meaningful to you.
Here is an outline you should follow:
A. COVER PAGE (APA 6th Formatted; 1 page double spaced) (NOT counted against the minimum page count requirement)
B. DISCUSSION OF EFFICIENT BREACH IN YOUR HOME LEGAL SYSTEM (1 to 2 double spaced pages; include inline citations in APA 6th)
1. Discuss your research and understanding regarding the economic considerations of efficient breaches.
2. Discuss your research and understanding regarding the legal considerations of efficient breaches.
3. Discuss your research and understanding regarding the ethical considerations of efficient breaches.
C. DISCUSSION OF EXAMPLE(S) OF ECONOMIC BREACH FROM YOUR HOME LEGAL SYSTEM (Minimum of 1 example; maximum of 2; include inline citations in APA 6th) (total of 3 to 4 double spaced pages)
1. Case Background, including participants, subject matter, etc.
2. Key decision(s) to engage in the efficient breach or to avoid the efficient breach.
3) Economic result(s) of the decision described in No. 2.
4. Legal result(s) of the decision described in No. 2.
D. YOUR OWN CONCLUSION(S) CONSIDERING SECTIONS B AND C (total of 1to 2 double spaced pages; include inline citations in APA 6th)
E. WORKS CITED (APA 6th Formatted) (NOT counted against the minimum page count requirement)