I’m working on a communications multi-part question and need guidance to help me understand better.
Imagine you are the manager of a software development team working on new applications for your company, Optimum Way Development, Inc. Your director has called for all development teams to submit product briefs detailing their current projects. The director plans to share the most promising product briefs with clients at an upcoming meeting. You have software design documents for two projects your team is currently working on.
Since communications must be targeted to a specific audience, before you can create a product brief for a client, you must know more about the client. Your knowledge of the client will inform the decisions you make in the client brieffrom the type of language you use to how you present data and graphics. To begin this milestone activity:
- Choose one of the software design documents to focus on for both 2-1 Milestone Activity: Audience Persona and Project One: Non-technical Audiences.
- Consider all of the different groups of people (audiences) who are likely to use that application.
- Choose one audience to focus on for your persona.
- Choose a stock picture and name for the persona that will serve as the representation of your chosen audience.
- Identify demographics and psychographics associated with this audience.
Resources are not required, but any resources used must be appropriately cited using APA style. The following resources may help support your work on the project:
Guidelines for Submission
To complete this activity, you must submit an audience persona.
Your audience persona must:
- Be at least 500 words
- Be single spaced
- Be submitted as either a Word document or PDF
- Completely address all of the requirements in the Prompt section
The audience persona can otherwise be formatted/organized in any manner.