I’m working on a communications discussion question and need support to help me study.
Choose a business report to evaluate. Answer 3-4 of the following questions related to it:
- How effectively does the report tell a story?
- How effectively are headings used?
- How effectively are charts, figures, and/or other graphics used?
- How effectively are research results presented?
- Overall, how reliable and useful is this report? Explain.
- What three aspects of the report would you like to model in your report writing?
- What three aspects of the report do you think should be improved?
You can find numerous reports online; often these are white papers. Ideally, search for a topic of interest. For example, if you are interested in the future of shopping malls, you could conduct an Internet search with a search phrase such as future of shopping malls white paper, and you will likely find dozens of options to choose from. Spend 10 to 15 minutes to find a report that is interesting to you.