I’m working on a nutrition multi-part question and need a sample draft to help me understand better.
PART A: European Food Culture (a minimum of 250 words)
a. Describe at least 2 staple dishes and 2 important foods in the UK.
b. Describe 2 regional specialties and what region they are associated with.
c. What are typical eating patterns in the UK and what is typically served?
a. Provide is the origin of at least 2 popular Italian dishes.
b. Describe 1 region in Italy and a few of its important dishes.
c. What are 3 key differences between Northern and Southern Italian food?
3. France ():
a. Describe 2 regions in France and a few important dishes.
b. Describe the importance of food to the French.
c. How do French eating habits differ from typical American dining habits?
4. What are your favorite foods/dishes from these regions and why?
PART B: Modern Food Culture and Issue (a minimum of 250 words)
Cancer: https://www.cancer.gov/about-cancer/understanding/disparities#ui-id-2 (Links to an external site.) (Links to an external site.) (View the infographic, read the article, and watch the short video.
2. What 3 things surprised you about cancer disparities and why?
3. What 3 things surprised you about the heart disease statistics and why?
The United States Health Spotlight:
4. What 3 things surprised you about the United States Health Spotlight and why?
5. Will you make any changes to your personal health based on any of this information? If you feel comfortable, feel free to share what changes you would make.
6. What 3 things shocked you most about food waste?
7. What are 2 solutions that could help combat food waste?