I’m working on a history writing question and need guidance to help me study.
Individual Writing Assignment #6 (Unit 13)
Instructions for the Writing Assignment and submitting it via Blackboard SafeAssign :
1. Write a short essay (2-3 pages) and save it to a safe external source. The works cited page is not included in the required page count.
- ? No title page required just your name, title (optional) and essay
- ? Use standard 10pt-12pt font
- ? 1-inch margins
- ? Double-space format
- ? Each time you use an outside source in your paper, you must give credit to the original writer or creator of that source (including the textbook). If you need a refresher on parenthetical in-text citation and works cited page, click here: MLA in-text citations and here: MLA Works Cited Page: Basic Format
- ? Blackboards SafeAssign only supports file types that are convertible to plain text, which includes these file types: DOCX, DOC, PPT, PPTX, PDF, TXT, ODT, RTF, HTML, and HTM. Convert your file to one of these supported file types if necessary.2. Submit your document to Blackboard.Refer to Chapter 30, From The Age of Limits to the Age of ReaganWriting prompt: How effective was President Carter when it came to applying his human rights principles to American foreign policy? Was Carter a moralist/idealist in the tradition of Woodrow Wilson? How did his general approach to foreign policy evolve during his presidency? How did his approach differ from the ideas and actions of President Reagan? Why did President Carter not win reelection in 1980?