I’m working on a public health case study and need an explanation to help me learn.
Using the topic you selected and incorporating any feedback provided, submit your final research paper. Your final research paper should be at least 6 pages in length must draw content from at least 6 recent (no more than 5 years old) scholarly journal articles. Areas that your research paper should cover include:
- Clearly identify the health problem and justify the need for a formal program
- Offer 3-5 specific, formal goals/outcomes
- Explain how the program will be organized and staffed
- Identify both internal and stakeholders of the program
- Discuss strategies for marketing the program
- Identify and justify 3-5 specific metrics that will be used to assess program effectiveness
- Discuss how you could use the standards in the CDC framework to design and conduct a program evaluation
- Discuss what program managers do when justifying conclusions and making recommendations in a program evaluation
- Draw a schematic diagram of this process
Your research paper should be at least 6 pages in length not including title and reference pages. Follow APA format and provide citations for references used.