I’m working on a psychology writing question and need a sample draft to help me understand better.
answer questions 1-13 in full sentences.
- Describe the differences between genotype and phenotype.
- Describe the differences between dominant-recessive inheritance, incomplete dominance, and polygenic inheritance as it relates to phenotype and genotype.
- What are the differences between monozygotic and dizygotic twins?
- Describe the process of fertilization and conception.
- What are three stages of fetal development and the time periods associated with each?
- What are the main developmental accomplishments at each of the three stages of fetal development?
- Which stage of fetal development would be considered a “critical period” whereby the baby is most vulnerable to teratogens with regard to structural complications?
- How do chromosomal disorders occur?
- What are the causes, characteristics, and complications of Down Syndrome?
- Describe some of the most common teratogens for developing and developed countries and the implications to the developing fetus.
- Describe the consequences to the fetus of exposure or lack of exposure to iodine, rubella, AIDS, maternal and paternal smoking.
- Define anencephaly, spina bifida, & Fetal Alcohol Syndrome
- Name 3 types of childbirth methods.