I’m working on a history project and need support to help me study.
Project: Prepare a powerpoint based on an historical theme from the time period 1877-present. Chose a theme and supply major historical events in American History to analyze how these events explained the theme and its historical significance using historical evidence of at least one primary and one secondary source. The student will also analyze and interpret the primary and secondary sources by explaining how the material impacted the chosen event. The student will also include the impact the chosen event had on the cultural experiences of Americans (Learning Objectives 2 and 3).
This is the culmination of your powerpoint slides.
Go back and clean up your slides and make sure they address those rubrics above:
1. Historical evidence of your theme and its cultural experiences of Americans.
2. Primary and secondary sources are used and cited.
3. Pros and cons of both those types of sources.
4. Visual representations of the events.
5. Address the historical significance of those events and how they impact your theme.
6. Make sure your sources are cited.
7. Powerpoint needs to be at least 12 slides.
8. Fix typographical and grammatic errors.
As always, any questions, please ask.