I’m working on a writing discussion question and need an explanation to help me understand better.
Cite it in APA Format. Write two paragraphs of seven sentences each, answering the question below
NO USE OF OTHER OUTSIDE SOURCE
Part I: Critique Journal Article: Review the paper and evaluate their usage of Factor Analysis addressing the following: (See article on Research Perception, Motivation, and Attitude among Undergraduate Students A Factor Analysis Approach).
- How are they applying Factor Analysis?
- What kind of rotation do they use?
- How many components do they concentrate on in their analysis? How did they arrive at these number of components?
- Explain the breakdown of the components and the significance of their names.
- How do they evaluate the stability of the components (i.e. factorability)?
- Do they use these components in later analysis, such as regression? If so, what do they discovery?
- What overall conclusions does Principal Component Analysis allow them to draw?