I’m working on a statistics project and need an explanation to help me learn.
The Database of UVA students
Copy the StatCrunch results (graph plus answer) into your solutions document
- Obtain the mean and the standard deviation for ACT Math score for each class levels and interpret the results.
- Obtain the five number summary of ACT Math score for each class levels. Do any of these class levels have outliers? If yes, then which class level has outlier?
- Obtain Histogram, box plot and normal probability plot for each ACT Math score for each class level. What interpretation can you make for each of these class levels? Which one looks more approximately normal?
- Obtain and interpret a 95% confidence interval for the mean ACT Math score for each class level. (Note: You could use the mean and standard deviation obtained from part 1.)
- Type your name/group members on your paper.
- Number your pages across your entire solutions document.
- Use complete and coherent sentences to answer the questions. Typed (10-12pt font), double-spaced, 1 inch margins.
4 Generate all requested graphs using StatCrunch.
- Title and label all of your graphs correctly
- Discuss how has this project helped you understand the purpose and value of the study of statistics?