Directions : him Analyze one of the following readings. In addition to the Summary/Analysis essay you are also required to develop a brief PowerPoint presentation that addresses the following tasks: Do not put too much information on each slide.
- Offer a brief summary of the article.
- What is significant about this article? Why is it important? What is the major thrust or theme of the article?
- Identify the thesis statement and where if first appears. Present three facts, details, or examples to support you claim
- Develop a question for the audience
- Describe the type of writing, genre, etc also identify the use of literary devices and their effects.
- Choose and present two direct quotes that represent the most powerful language in the passage and explain why. Present these quotes on PowerPoint slides. The quote should be about two-three sentences in length. Provide a visual aid the best captures the essence of the excerpt.