Kindly see the attached too..
Instructions PLEASE READ THEM CAREFULLY
The Assignment must be submitted on Blackboard (WORD format only) via allocated folder.
- Assignments submitted through email will not be accepted.
- Students are advised to make their work clear and well presented, marks may be reduced for poor presentation. This includes filling your information on the cover page.
- Students must mention question number clearly in their answer.
- Late submission will NOT be accepted.
- Avoid plagiarism, the work should be in your own words, copying from students or other resources without proper referencing will result in ZERO marks. No exceptions.
- All answered must be typed using Times New Roman (size 12, double-spaced) font. No pictures containing text will be accepted and will be considered plagiarism).
- Submissions without this cover page will NOT be accepted.
- Demonstrate a solid understanding of overall marketing concepts, goals and strategies within the context of organizations goals and strategies. (Lo 1.1)
- Ability to carry out objective and scientific analysis of consumers needs and wants (Lo 2.3 & 2.6).
Read the Chapter Case Study The coffee Wars from Chapter 2 Global Marketing Page: – 55 given in your textbook Marketing (7th Edition) by Dhruv. Grewal and Michael. Levy (2020) and answer the following Questions:
- Perform a SWOT analysis for Starbucks and Dunkin Donuts. (2 Marks) (Minimum 200 Words)
- Which Growth strategies have been pursued by Starbucks and Dunkin Donuts in the past and which strategies do you believe will be most successful for the two firms in the future? Why? (1.5 Marks) (Minimum 150 Words)
- Which marketing metrics would be most helpful for an executive in charge of developing new products for a coffee Chain? (1.5 Marks) (Minimum 150 Words)
Note: – Support your Answers with the course material concepts, principles, and live examples from the textbook and the Local market and also support with the scholarly, peer-reviewed journal articles if available.