After you’ve selected your topic and written your research question, you will create a properly formatted document that serves as a template to build your paper. The basic format rules for your term paper are listed below.
- The paper should have one-inch margins on all sides.
- All narrative in the paper should be left justified.
- The paper should use Times Roman font, 12-point size.
- The first line of each paragraph should be indented one-half inch.
- Everything in the paper should be double spaced only. No extra lines or space should be added between paragraphs or sections of the paper.
- The paper should follow the current APA style for manuscripts closely.