I’m working on a environmental science question and need guidance to help me learn.
Class activity on climate feedback.
1. Please point out examples in the figure below for:
(c) Random variations
Where do you see their combinations?
2. If you were to break up the data, what are the trends over the following time periods
(1) 1880-1920; (2) 1920-1940 and (3) 1970-2000
3. What is a positive feedback? What is a negative feedback?
4. What is the sequence of feedback for “ice-albedo feedback” under a warming climate?
5. What is the sequence of feedback for “water vapor feedback” under a cooling climate?
6. For cloud feedback, which cloud type has a positive feedback, and why is that?