I’m working on a health & medical question and need guidance to help me study.
r, paves the way for the outcome of the movie. While George tries to run away from this stressor, the support of his family and friends help him through it.
To get a brief overview of the movie, watch It’s a Wonderful Life Trailer(2:11). Be sure to watch Frank Capra’s 1946 version of the film. Then search for the following clips that depict some of George’s stressful moments:
- It’s a Wonderful Life (1946) – James Stewart-George Bailey’s Speech to Potter and the Loan Board (1:59)
- It’s a Wonderful Life – Potter’s Offer.mov (2:30)
- It’s a Wonderful Life – “Have a Hectic Day?” (8:33)
View for the fight or flight response:
- It’s a Wonderful Life Bank Run(4:00)
- “You Realize What This Means? It’s Bankruptcy and Scandal and Prison!” – A Wonderful Life(0:46)
- Your* Worth More Dead Than Alive (3:04)
- It’s a Wonderful Life |”You Look About Like the Kinda Angel I’d Get (6:24)
Use the HWE 415 Week 1 Assignment Template provided, and address the following elements in