I’m working on a english project and need a sample draft to help me understand better.
Hi, I want you to do a literature review for this research question (In the last decade, what are the negative results of producing plastic bags by companies on people and marine life in the US?). you will be writing about plastic bags. Just to keep you aware of this is the second research paper. And here is the prompt for the whole assignment
A literature review is an integral part of the research process. It provides a theoretical background to a study, by broadening knowledge and bringing clarity and focus to your topic.
Read existing literature (your sources) and examine critically:
- Note the theories put forward, the criticisms of these and their basis, the methodologies adopted (study design, sample size, and its characteristics, measurement procedures, etc.), and the criticisms of them
- Examine to what extent the findings can be generalized
- Notice where there are significant differences of opinion
Five pages of content (does not include your reference page)
- Double-spaced, Times New Roman 12-point font
- No first-person
- Objective Tone
- You must cite a minimum of seven peer-reviewed sources( I will upload them)
- Proper APA formatting throughout (no title page is necessary)
- Working Title
- Proper citations throughout (Authors Last Name, Year)
- Paraphrase, no quoting
- Reference page(s)
- APA format Literature Review must be in APA format. No cover page is necessary. However, please develop a working title and a References section in addition to the literature review. Also, no use of the first person (I or We).