I’m working on a business question and need guidance to help me understand better.
Topic: Racial stereotypes. (focus on police violence towards certain races and the stereotypes behind it. )
Mid-Project Oral Action Plan (6-8 minutes of content with 6-7 slides; 3-4 minute class discussion).
The Oral Mid-Project Report presents the team’s Action Plan in a cohesive and extemporaneous way. It highlights the action plan. This means team members should NOT be reading from the report. Members should be presenting the most important components of the plan and its relation to the broader issue.
A. Social Issue Summary
- This should inform the audience of what the team’s social impact issue is, why it is important, and why it was chosen.
B. Summary of Logistical Plan
- What is the plan of action the team is proposing, including the most important logistical details, and why is this plan best suited to address the issue identified?
C. Summary of Project Status
- What are the tasks that have been identified to date and what are the tasks still missing?
- What are some challenges faced by the team, and how has the team dealt with those challenges? Be specific.
- What are some challenges expected between now and the final project presentation? What plans are in place to mitigate these?
- At a minimum, a working bibliography of at least 15 sources should be attached. At least half need to be peer reviewed scholarship.
- A brief review of social impact issue and action plan
- A summary of project status – accomplishments to date
- A review of tasks yet to be completed
- Specific challenges that the team has faced and how they have been addressed
The outline for working is attached below: