I’m working on a computer science discussion question and need guidance to help me study.
The System Development Life Cycle (SDLC) introduced in this moduleinvolves the following phases: Planning, Analysis, Design,Implementation, and Maintenance. In addition to SDLC, there are many modern system development methodologies. For example:
- Top 12 software development methodologies and its advantages / disadvantages (Links to an external site.).(2015, April 15). Retrieved fromhttps://www.tatvasoft.com/blog/top-12-software-dev…
(Links to an external site.)
- Top 12 Software Development Methodologies: Benefits and Drawbacks (Links to an external site.). (2020, February 12). Retrieved from https://www.velvetech.com/blog/software-developmen…
Respond to the following:
- Based on your own experience or Internet search, identify one SDLC alternative and introduce it to your classmates. Using real world development examples when introducing the methodology.
- Discuss the pros and cons of the identified methodology compared with the SDLC.
- Discuss the circumstances when one methodology is preferred over the other.