I’m working on a writing report and need support to help me study.
Task: Support a valid argumentative thesis (claim) using college-level secondary research and primary research as thesis support. This is a rough draft.
Also, complete the following Assignment 13 questions highlighted in yellow.
Thesis: Using credit/debit cards would be a better method of payment for society because it provides patrons and business with easy and quick transactions.
Summary of The Researched Argument Essay Minimum Requirements:
- Minimum length: five full pages of text
- Minimum number of secondary research sources: 6
- Effective inclusion of the following counterarguments: The reason some large cities have banned cashless retail is because it discriminates against the poor, Security becomes an issue when using online banking.
- How do you do it? Including counterarguments is a two-step process. Step 1) Bring up one or two of the MAIN opposition arguments Step 2) Answer the argument(s) There are basically two types of answers to a counterargument: 1) No, thats wrong (then provide evidence that the counterargument is false.) 2) Yes, but . (Concede that the oppositions point has validity. But then turn things back to your side by bringing up something that outweighs the opponents point.)
- Correct MLA or APA in-text citations
- Correct MLA or APA works cited page
- Correct MLA typing format (double-spacing)
- Use the bullet list of techniques on the Notes on Creating Titles handout when creating a title
- Use the bullet list of techniques on the Notes on Introduction when creating the introduction
- Please see attachment “Arming Teachers” for example of a good draft essay