I’m working on a english project and need support to help me understand better.
- Develop an effective argument research essay (800 plus words) about the research topic that you have chosen.
- Format your paper according to MLA style (Links to an external site.).
- Create an interesting title that captures the interest of your reader and focuses your essay.
- Begin with a strong introduction that engages your reader and provides a clear thesis at the end of the introduction.
- Develop at least three support paragraphs about your perspective.
- Include refutation of another perspective in a separate paragraph or within your support paragraphs.
- Use evidence from at least FIVE sources to support your opinions and your refutation.
- End with a strong conclusion that restates your thesis in a different wording and sums up what the reader should take away from the essay.
- Use MLA formatted in-text citation for evidence from your sources.
- Add a MLA formatted Works Cited as a separate page at the end of the essay.
- Proofread your essay. Check for clear content and accurate sentence mechanics.
- Save your rough draft as a Word or Google doc and submit it as a file upload.