Please read each question carefully before answering. Cite evidence where necessary tosupport your answers. (4 marks each.)
1. How does Esther Browns response to societys rules for a Black woman in TheAnarchy of Colored Girls in a Riotous Manner compare to the housewivesresponses in From the Poets in the Kitchen?
2. What are the different ways in which Angela Davis’ critique of the concept ofblack matriarchy can be seen throughout the first episode of The Long Song?
3. Why is the history of black drag queens in the late 19th century widely unknowntoday?
4. How did the United States racist ideologies and practices at home justify theirinvasion of Grenada?
5. What is the politics of respectability? How did Lucille Bogan challenge thepolitics of respectability?
6. What role did biology play in the construction of race as a political category?
7. What is waywardness, according to Saidiya Hartman?