I’m working on a english discussion question and need an explanation to help me study.
Create a children’s book version of chapter 1-3
- Read chapters 1-3 from Mendel in the Kitchen.
- Then CREATE a neat, visually interesting PowerPoint that rewrites your chapter as a childs book (for approximately a 5th grade 11 year-old level), accurately conveying the information from the chapters. You must include text and illustrations to convey the material.
- Then RESPOND to ONE of the two questions below:
- Question 1: Chapter 1 discusses Ingo Potryus genetic work with Golden Rice. Compare the benefits of creating a crop like Golden Rice with the controversy surrounding GMOs.
- Or Question 2: Luther Burbank said in a lecture, What a joy life is when you have made a close working partnership with Nature, helping her to produce for the benefit of mankind new forms, colors, and perfumes in flowers which were never known before. Consider Burbanks words in regards to grafting vs genetic slicing