In this assignment, you will?analyze?a qualitative research article using the knowledge you have gained in this workshop.?The ability to analyze critically a research article will help you to develop further your evidence-based practice.
Upon successful completion of this assignment, you will be able to:
- Analyze?a qualitative research article.?
- Textbook:?Foundations of Nursing Research??
- Word File:?Qualitative Research Article Analysis Worksheet??
- Word File:?Sample Qualitative Research Article Analysis Worksheet?
- PDF File:? Blood Transfusion: The Patients Experience
- PDF File: Article List
- Video: How to analyze a qualitative research article
As a registered nurse with a bachelors degree, you will be expected to solve?patient-centered?
- Review the rubric to make sure you understand the criteria for earning your grade.
- Read Chapter 17 in the textbook.?
- Review Chapter 20 in the textbook.?
- Review the Sample Qualitative Research Article Analysis Worksheet and the article, Blood Transfusion – The Patients Experience, used to complete the sample qualitative analysis.?
- Watch?the video, How to analyze a qualitative research article.
- Select one of the qualitative research articles in this Article List. Do not use any of these articles for other assignments in this course.
- Use the Qualitative Research Article Analysis Worksheet to complete the assignment.??
- Use your own words to paraphrase information from the article.?Use direct quotes sparingly.?
- Cite all paraphrases and direct quotes.??
- Use the grading rubric for guidelines on how to answer each of the questions on the worksheet.??
- When you have completed your assignment, save a copy for yourself, and submit a copy to your instructor using the Assignment submission page by the end of the workshop