Educational Law Final Project
The study of school law is a major component in school leadership preparation programs. Future school leaders need knowledge of the law as well as the resources to support their potential decision and policy making in various legal dilemmas. Thus, the final project for this course is comprised of two parts, a PowerPoint and an Educational Law Toolbox. The goal of this two-pronged summative assignment is to create a visual PowerPoint (that can be used for training staff and teachers) and to create a toolbox of legal and ethical resources that will support your role as an effective educational leader
- Part 2: Educational Law Toolbox.
- For this portion of the final project you will modify the following weekly assignments using the feedback you have received from the instructor and/or peers as well as the increasing knowledge base acquired from your work in this course. This toolbox will be a compilation of the following:
- Section 1 – Week 1 Discussion 2 – The Six ISLLC Standards Resource List
- Section II – Week 2 Assignment – Religious Expression Paper
- Section III – Week 4 Discussion 1 – Undocumented Students Resource List
- Section IV – Week 5 Journal – Audio/Video Reflection
The Educational Law Toolbox
- Must be at least four pages in length including embedded audio/video journal (not including title and references pages) and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center (Links to an external site.).
- Must compile all sources used in Week 1 Discussion 2: The Six ISLLC Standards Resource List, Week 2 Assignment: Religious Expression Paper, Week 4 Discussion 1: Undocumented Students Resource List, and Week 5 Journal: Audio/Video Reflection, in addition to the course text.