I’m working on a english question and need guidance to help me learn.
Questions for final student report:
- What did you learn?
- What were your goals for this internship?
- How did this experience relate to your course knowledge?
- What assignments did you work on?
- What knowledge and/or skills were required and acquired during the course of this internship?
- With whom did you interact? Was this positive or negative and why?
- How can the internship program be improved to provide a better learning experience?
- — ANSWERS- I have completed 150 hours at Evansville African American museum. I have learned a lot of things like how are the systems of the museum’s work and how group work is very hopefully at work. 2- my goals were to get as much as I can from the information and experience and I was offering help in anything they want me to do in the museum.3- there were a lot of artifacts taking about the history io Evansville. also I was dealing with marketing through Facebook and social media since I do have a minor in business 4- I was responsible for giving tour guides to the museum and I am really proud of that. Also, prepare a monthly inventory of the media room, the gift shop, 5- I really surprised when told that I am going to be the tour guide and I was really excited but afraid at the same time. I have interacted with people working at the museum and I also expand my network because I was a tour guide. I got surprised when the main tour guide of the museum got injured in her knee so I have covered her place. 7- it can improve by visiting the student in the place of the internship