I’m working on a criminal justice writing question and need a sample draft to help me learn.
Use this link for a PDF version of Sarahs life at ages 1416 there are many factors that play a role in the development of a juvenile delinquent. Read Chapters 6, 7, 8, 9, and 10 in your textbook, and think about Sarah’s situation as you are reviewing each of the following factors:
- Gender and delinquency
- Families and delinquency
- Schools and delinquency
- Gangs and delinquency
- Special juvenile offender populations
Primary Task Response: Based on your understanding of Sarah’s current situation, select 1 influence from your textbook readings, and address the following:
- Briefly describe your selected factor.
- Describe how this factor has influenced Sarah’s life.
- Describe any future challenges that Sarah might have based on this factor.
- Give examples on how you might help Sarah mitigate these future challenges.
- Use the textbook and at least 2 additional references to support your work.
- two pages