I’m working on a art question and need a sample draft to help me study.
INSTRUCTIONS: WHAT TO DO
After reading all the pages and watching videos, start working on your Doodles. Fill in the page, spend as much time as you need, just keep in mind it’s a daily journal, it doesn’t have to be time-consuming. Have fun with all your entires. When you are done with 5 pages (by Friday), take pictures of all your pages, add them to one pdf file
- Minimum 5 images of your Doodle page
- Each page needs to have the date on it. Date from 4.19-4.25
- Short paragraph about your experience.
- Submission must be one PDF file.
- This will give you an idea how the pages from a Doodle Journal might look like. This is an example of this by a student who took this class before. This is a video of the student’s Journal if you want to get more ideas what to expect from this project.