I’m working on a business writing question and need a sample draft to help me study.
Mu business is Fast food restaurant.
You will be using the SCORE Business Plan template provided to you. This template has questions throughout to help you research and cover all the necessary topics in creating a thorough, professional business plan Depending on the business that you select, you will use at least some of the information and the questions will trigger you to think about areas that you may not have considered otherwise. Review the documents below, which include all the project requirements and grading criteria.
- Read this document which includes business plan and presentation information.
- This is the link to the https://www.score.org/resource/business-planning-financial-statements-template-gallery (Links to an external site.) Use to reference/link out from for your business plan template and other finical statement templates. used as a resource in creating your plan. (SCORE: Service Corp of Retired Executives- all volunteer, free and confidential business counseling for anyone interested in business!) Use the website:
- Be sure to review this document for grading expectations.
- The required financial templates will be posted in the coming weeks.
- You must submit your PowerPoint Presentation with your Business Plan.
- Be sure to access the 242 Embedded Librarian Resource page created specifically for this semester project. These resources will also be helpful for the assignments you’ll complete, that are related to the semester project. The Librarian resource page is located at the bottom of the HOME page after Module 12.
Table of Contents
Confidentiality Agreement 3
I. Executive Summary 5
Executive Summary 6
II. Company Description 7
Company Description Worksheet 8
III. Products & Services 9
Product & Service Description Worksheet 10
IV. Marketing Plan 11
SWOT Analysis Worksheet 12
Competitor Data Collection Plan 14
Competitive Analysis Worksheet 15
Marketing Expenses Strategy Chart 17
Pricing Strategy Worksheet 19
Distribution Channel Assessment Worksheet 21
V. Operational Plan 23
VI. Management & Organization 25
Management Worksheet 26
Organization Chart 27
VII. Startup Expenses & Capitalization 28
VIII. Financial Plan 29
IX. Appendices 31
X. Refining the Plan 32
Now That You’re (Almost) Finished . . . 34
What needs to be done: Except for the bold parts