I’m working on a engineering multi-part question and need guidance to help me learn.
– You will have 120 minutes to complete it., ( 6:00pm to 8:00pm) Florida Timing.
– Show all work, including relevant equations, sketches, or free body diagrams
– All final answers must be clearly boxed/circled and must include units.
– Answer the exam questions on paper, scan the sheets at the end of the exam (using Mobile Apps like Adobe Scan or pdf Scanner) and send it as pdf.
– Add page numbers on the bottom of your exam sheets.
Please note: (Submission must be one pdf file)
– Quiz Subjects: ( there will be 5 questions total). Note: *I can provide similar questions If needed*
- One shear force and bending moment diagram question.
- One problem on finding centroid of areas, ( Expect 1 Centroid of Area Problem (shaded area)Expect a problem on finding Centroid of Composite Bodies but tied with Chapter 10, Moments of Inertia).
- One problem on finding centroid of composite bodies, ( Expect 1 Moment of Inertia Problem involving Composite Bodies, Application of Parallel-Axis Theorem)
- Two problems on TRUSSES, FRAMES AND MACHINES, ( Expect 1 Multi-Part Truss Problem involving the use of Method of Joints, Method of Sections, Zero Force Members and Expect 1 Frames and Machines Problem).