I’m working on a nursing project and need support to help me study.
QI Project Paper (with a partner)60 pointsQI Project Presentation50 pointsQI Power Point20 pointsQI Brochure/Handout20 point 1. Senior Seminar Project a. Project i.
- 1.Senior Seminar Project
- i.The QI project will be developed during the 75 hours of QI time throughout the semester.
- ii.Students will be teamed up to complete a QI project.
- iii.You will keep a log of your hours and must be a minimal of 75 hours for the semester.
- b.QI Paper
- i.The QI paper will describe the QI project completed. Students have a designated partner and will work on the project and will complete one paper between both students on the team. The QI paper should describe the medical importance of the topic, how it will benefit a healthcare facility, or how it will benefit nurses, how the project was completed, and implications, and an evaluation. It should also include: PICO question, stakeholders, buy-in, and barriers.
- ii.The QI paper will be due on May 1, 2021 by 11:59 p.m. on Canvas. The paper will include a title page and reference page. This paper will be a scholarly paper utilizing APA format and proper grammar throughout. A total of 60 points is available for this paper and the grading rubric for the QI paper is already posted to Canvas.
- c. QI Presentation
- i.Each group will be responsible for developing a QI Project Professional Presentation. You will present as a group at a predetermined date.
- ii.Presentations will be graded by faculty with a rubric.
- iii.Use the rubric to develop your presentation. Rubric will be posted to Canvas page later.