Answer four of the following six questions on a separate sheet. No answer may be more than450 words and you must include a word count for each answer. Anything written over theword limit will not be read. You will be assessed on the quality and depth of your answer. Thisincludes thoughts being well backed up, original ideas and quality of writing. Make sure to beclear what questions you are answering.
1) What is the essence of the Canadian identity? In what ways are Canadians similar to, ordifferent, from Americans (or any other nationality/culture)? Feel free to use currentevents, such as COVID response, in your answer if you would like to.
2) What are some of the ways Canadas unique geography (physical, social and/or cultural)will create challenges and opportunities in distributing and administering a COVID-19vaccine?
3) Atlantic Canada (and other provinces) has(have) long benefitted from EqualizationPayments. Do you agree or disagree with this policy? Explain your position.
4) How should Canada and Canadians respond to the Climate Change crisis? What are theintended and, potentially, unintended consequences of taking action or inaction?
5) What is meant by term the tragedy of the commons? How can you apply this theory toeither current or past issues facing Canada?
6) What are the future prospects for cities, such as Hamilton, that were historically dependenton heavy manufacturing for employment? What measures can they take to improve theiroutlook?