I’m working on a management report and need support to help me learn.
COVID 19 has changed the workforce management. A big part of this has been the fact we have totally new ways of working, of leading and managing organizational resources. Leadership needs to adapt to focus on the emergence of the new normal. Prepare a report to your CEO on how leaders should approach this new challenge.
In order to pass the assessment you will need to:
- Demonstrate adequate knowledge and understanding of the challenges and opportunities in integrating leadership, operations and financial management and the contribution of information systems to decision making as appropriate.
- Adequately evaluate complex cases through the application of relevant theories and models of leadership, operations and financial management to synthesize resource capability, add value and optimise organisational performance
- Apply theories, models and frameworks to adequately analyse in-depth their relevance to support decision making and improve performance.
- Demonstrate adequate knowledge, skills, abilities and approaches to orchestrate the effective utilisation of organisational resources, systems and processes.
Structure of the report:
- includes a title
- State the purpose or aim of the report
- Provide background details relevant to the report include definitions
- the body portion,
- Identify the problem
- Identify the causes
- Identify the symptoms
- Identify the key theory, approach or framework used to analyse the problem
- Identify and discuss possible solutions
- References (adequate citations from academic books and jounals to support the report in Harvard Style)