PLEASE REFERENCE BOOK ATTACHED IN ADDITION TO A COUPLE MORE OUTSIDES SOURCES NEEDED FOR THIS PAPER.
In your paper,
- Explain how strategic vision would apply to an organization for a leader.
- Identify ways that a leader can effectively communicate their vision and how to improve on listening skills.
- Explain how motivation can impact leadership.
- Explain how high ethical standards and ethical leadership apply to organizations on a global level.
The Culture and Ethics paper
- Must be 2.5 to 3 double-spaced pages in length (not includingtitle and references pages) and formatted according to APA style asoutlined in the Ashford Writing Centers APA Style (Links to an external site.) resource.
- Must include a separate title page with the following:
- Title of paper
- Students name
- Course name and number
- Instructors name
- Date submitted
- For further assistance with the formatting and the title page, refer to APA Formatting for Word 2013 (Links to an external site.).
- Must utilize academic voice. See the Academic Voice (Links to an external site.) resource for additional guidance.
- Must include an introduction and conclusion paragraph. Yourintroduction paragraph needs to end with a clear thesis statement thatindicates the purpose of your paper.
- For assistance on writing Introductions & Conclusions (Links to an external site.) as well as Writing a Thesis Statement (Links to an external site.), refer to the Ashford Writing Center resources.
- Must use at least two scholarly sources in addition to the course texts.
- The Scholarly, Peer-Reviewed, and Other Credible Sources (Links to an external site.)table offers additional guidance on appropriate source types. If youhave questions about whether a specific source is appropriate for thisassignment, please contact your instructor. Your instructor has thefinal say about the appropriateness of a specific source for aparticular assignment.
- Must document any information used from sources in APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Centers Citing Within Your Paper (Links to an external site.) guide.
- Must include a separate references page that is formatted accordingto APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center. See the Formatting Your References List (Links to an external site.) resource in the Ashford Writing Center for specifications.